455 Signet Drive
North York, ON, Canada
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechatronic Group represents group of companies in automotive, technology and real estate, headquartered in 455 Signet Drive, North York, ON, Canada.
At Technology and Innovation department, one of our main goals is transformation in automation through safe, all-electric and autonomous development of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV and EVTOL). We have a passionate team working hard together to build a future by solving high-impact problems.
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team for an on-sight work. Your goal would be design and development of various drone and robotic components. If you are a curious, motivated and collaborative individual interested in being part of the air mobility future, consider applying for this position!
- Perform mechanical design for the fixed components of the drone (such as arms, landing gears and motor mounts) and/or the corresponding test-bench, including the implementation of FEA for stress, frequency, fatigue and crash analyses, if required
- Perform mechanical design for robotic mechanisms required on the drone and/or the corresponding test-benches
- Develop high quality technical documentations for the technological solutions
- Prepare Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for the mechanical parts of drone
- Prepare the documentations for the entire design process of mechanical components and mechanisms of the drones and the corresponding test-benches
- Collaborate with the Electrical Design, and Software/Firmware Design teams to satisfy the requirements of the drones and the corresponding test-benches
- At least a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, robotics engineering, mechatronic engineering or near fields
- +2 years of mechanical design at industrial level
- Working knowledge of mechanical design for fixed parts
- Working knowledge of mechanical design for robotic mechanisms
- Experience working with 3D modeling software such as Catia and/or SolidWorks
- Experience working with FEA analysis software such as ABAQUS, LsDyna, and etc.
- Experience on performing FMEA
- Ability to work in team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Competitive salary with benefits depending on your qualifications and degree
- Travelling opportunity to attend work events and networking
- Extreme growth opportunity along side of the company
- Free, discounted, or at-cost services for various professions covered in Mechatronic-Group company (including but not limited to: Automotive repair, car rental, real-estate consultation, etc.)
- Free parking at workplace
- Flexible hours and vacations time
- Additional training and development